Interested in having your work at SHAPIRO'S?
SHAPIRO'S Gallery represents more than 250 professional artists and craftspeople from across North America. Although we are committed to presenting the very best selection of contemporary craft art, we are notable to accept many new artists due to limited display space.
If you are interested in participating in our jury process, please read the following for more information.
Visit our gallery, or carefully browse our website to be sure your work matches the style and quality we represent.
Jury submissions are evaluated using many criteria including:
- Quality of design, materials and craftsmanship
- Availability of display space for the work
- Conformity with our current merchandising focus
- Pricing and saleability
- Ability to maintain consistent production
- Handmade in America or Canada. No resellers
- If you already sell your work elsewhere in the area, we will not consider your submission
The application packet should include:
- Your resume or biography (including listing of exhibitions and awards)
- Digital images of current work
- Wholesale prices of juried items
- Product information, materials, techniques, etc.
- Galleries in Florida and Georgia where you currently sell
Send applications to:
Attn: Sue & Alena
300 Beach Drive NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Preferred method would be email