"Here's a rundown of the printed process...
- We make a handmade original piece in the style you've all come to know and love. It's wood burned and hand painted so you can feel the etched lines and see every brush stroke.
- Then we take a high resolution photograph of that handmade piece.
- That photograph is digitally touched up and sent to a printer we have in-house in our Des Moines, Iowa studio.
- Our wooden pieces are fed through the printer as it lays printer ink directly onto the surface of the wood.
- They are sprayed with several coats of the same protective polyurethane that's used on our handmade products to assure it's just as durable."
Anything we need to know? Do you need a gift note included in the package - Do you need us to delay shipping - If it is a gift, what is the occasion so we can select the appropriate wrapping paper. Let us know during check out in the notes to seller section.