The Silver Baroque Pearl Ring is a stunning, one-of-a-kind ring , for day or evening wear, and everything in between.
- Fabricated with a handpicked 16mm Baroque pearl set in silver with white rhodium plating.
- A stunning, one-of-a-kind handmade ring.
- Features ring bumps to hold the ring topside and securely
- Size 7 - contact us if different size is needed
- please note exact pearl will vary slightly from photo
A beautiful 925 Sterling Silver ring with feature baroque pearl is a one-of-a-kind treasure, and perfect for day or night.
What are Baroque Pearls?
These are irregular pearls breaking the traditional view that pearls have to be perfectly round and perfectly smooth. Baroque pearls are for the modern woman who wants to make a statement. They’re also perfect for anyone who loves the quirky and unique. The word ‘baroque’ comes from the Portuguese term barroco which meant imperfect, coarse or uneven pearl. According to a 1694 French dictionary, baroque was defined as a word used to describe pearls that are imperfectly round.
Anything we need to know? Do you need a gift note included in the package - Do you need us to delay shipping - If it is a gift, what is the occasion so we can select the appropriate wrapping paper. Let us know during check out in the notes to seller section.